- Assessment and Evaluation of client’s needs.
- Create plan of care as ordered by MD.
- Manage and evaluate effectiveness of the treatment plan.
- Evaluate and instruct medication compliance.
- Evaluate for signs and symptoms of de-compensation.
- Foster Milieu therapy.
- Instruction of disease process, coping skills, and problem solving.
- Provide supportive counseling and behavior modification with an emphasis on independence.
- Intervene and resolve social and emotional issues.
- Administer Risperdal (Consta), Clozaril and Holdol injections, and blood draws to monitor drug level and liver function etc.